Monday 28 March 2011

THE VEILED SECRET!

Walking down the road,seeing various people around me; everyone had a different expression on their face. I was sure that every expression had a unique story behind it. Little did i know that it existed in my house as well. Coming back home i realized that each and every person had a mask of his/ her own. trying to hide the real feelings deep inside. u wouldn't recognize what is going on deep down under those eyes!everyone had a mask on..various stories... varied colored masks!..no one  was ready to let go of their masks so fast.It always remained deep under cover and unnoticed.
when i reached home going through the faces around me it just struck me that everyone was hiding behind the mask and not letting go of that mask. The mask has become a such a part of each and every person that they no longer can live without it.
only then i realized that i was living under the mask myself...so much kept inside..so much to tell..but no one around..
i guess its time to shed off the mask and come back alive..

No comments:

Post a Comment