Friday 25 March 2011

Mystery of the Missing BAKERY!!

Remember  F.R.I.E.N.D.S... the cheesecake episode..where Rachael and chandler gorge on the cheesecake making noises. Ever wanted to eat that cheesecake so badly? looking at it itself used to make my mouth water. i was sure that you will get that at least somewhere in Mumbai!! but i seemed to be terribly mistaken!..the search went on for almost a year and i didn't get it anywhere!..with a sad broken heart i stopped watching that episode!!
i must have been to almost all bakeries i knew for that cheese cake..i got blueberry, strawberry and mango but i didn't get the plain cheesecake!
within some days my prayers got answered!there was a place where i could get it!yes atlast!!i found it!:)..my happiness knew no boundaries!...going in search of this place..every time i went to Powai! after four failed attempts to search the place;every time we didn't get it my heart would just breakdown!
but at last my dad took it as his responsibility to find it!..driving through all the roads and all nooks and corners..we finally found the place!
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have never been so happier in my entire life!
@dad thanks a lot!!:):)
and you would never believe it the cheesecake just melts in your mouth...and you would be just left craving for more!for cheesecake lovers like me...the place is Breadtalk in Powai...do go there and you will surely be in heaven..
enjoying my cheesecake
till then stay bewitched!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment